LORDSHIP WINDOWS LTD
Complaints Procedure Document
FENSA Member 35235 / Company Registration No 8087489
Lordship Window Ltd is committed to providing the highest quality window and/or door installation service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards of service.
If you have a complaint of any kind, please contact us with the details, ideally in writing on firstname.lastname@example.org or send to 33 - 37 Lordship Lane, London, N17 6RU
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 5 working days of receiving it and we will contact you either by email or in writing.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our General Manager – Mr Forde, who will review your complaint and speak to the team that worked on your installation.
- Our General Manager – Mr Forde, will then arrange a visit to your home or the premises where the installation was undertaken, to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 10 working days of sending you the acknowledgment letter or email.
- Within five working days of the visit, our General Manager – Mr Forde, will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that were agreed with you.
- If you do not want this home visit, or it is not possible, our General Manager – Mr Forde will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 10 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
- A complaint will be considered ‘closed’ if you write to accept the findings of our response or the solution is completed satisfactorily or you fail to respond within 3 weeks of receiving the communications from our General Manager –Mr Forde, detailed in points 4 or 5 above.
Please Note: Where a complaint is received and dealt with by the close of business following the day of receipt of the complaint the above procedures do not need to be followed. However, a record will be made and kept of the complaint and its resolution.
54 Ayres Street, London SE1 1EU Tel: 020 7645 3700 Fax: 020 7407 8307
Registered office as above. Registered in England no 3058561